The more individuals use Facebook in their daily lives, the more they try to hide and unhide posts. Sharing everyday life activities on social media is a choice that everyone may make freely and without considering the consequences. There are situations when the individual receiving a post or an update may be uncomfortable with it. They’ll try to prevent such posts from showing up on their Facebook newsfeed. However, you might be asking How To Unhide A Post On Facebook that has got hidden.
You have nearly total control over the information on your timeline as a Facebook user. Facebook makes it simple to hide a post you’ve published without really deleting it. You may make posts public or private and conceal or unhide material as needed in this way.
How To Hide A Post On Facebook?
Before you can learn how to unhide a post on Facebook, you must first understand how to hide a post. You may use the hide option to conceal posts from your timeline that you don’t want to view. When you hide a post from a friend or a page, they will not receive any alerts.
As a result, you don’t have to be concerned. However, when you conceal a post, Facebook will attempt to hide any posts that are similar to that one from your profile. Follow the instructions below to learn how to hide a post on Facebook:
- The first step is to find the post on your timeline that you wish to delete.
- Then, click the three dots adjacent to it to access the drop-down option.
- To remove the post from your timeline, select the appropriate option.
That’s all! Now your post is hidden. Until you decide to restore it, it will no longer display on your Facebook timeline.
How To Unhide A Post On Facebook Using PC
Le’s jump to the main query, i.e., how to unhide a post on Facebook? It takes less than a minute to unhide a Facebook post using your browser. If you’re using a laptop or desktop computer, follow the four steps below to reveal a hidden post.
- To begin, open a new tab or browser window and navigate to Facebook. Enter your email address or phone number, together with your password, to log in.
- Next, look for your Activity Log. Shape the primary Facebook menu into a triangle by clicking on it in the upper right corner
- Scroll beyond the menu selections for Facebook Pages, Business Managers, Facebook Groups, Ads Manager, etc. By tapping the link towards the bottom of the menu, you may see your Activity Log.
- The default view of your Activity Log shows all of your Facebook activity, from reactions to shares to comments.
- To find your hidden posts, look through the list of filters on the left side of the page. Use the Hidden From Timeline filter to see all the posts you’ve hidden since creating your account. Facebook lists every confidential material on this page in reverse chronological order.
- Locate the text, photo, or video you wish to display, then click the three dots next to it to allow other people to view it again.
How To Invite People To An Event On Facebook In 2022? Read Here.
How To Unhide A Post On Facebook Using Mobile
Follow the four steps below if you’re using Mobile to unhide a post on Facebook.
- On your iOS or Android smartphone, launch the Facebook app.
- Tap the profile symbol in the top-left corner of the app screen.
- To the right of your profile and cover photo, tap the three-dot sign.
- From the drop-down option, select Activity Log. After your posts have loaded, go to the top menu bar and choose Filters.
- Select Categories from the bottom menu
- Logged Actions and Other Activity should get selected—select Hide from the timeline.
- After touching the three dots next to the post, you wish to show, select Add to profile.
How To Unhide Comments, Pictures, And Tagged Photos On Facebook?
Facebook enjoys tampering with comments and occasionally bans some. You’ve also got tagged photographs to deal with them. Whether using a mobile device or a desktop computer, follow the steps mentioned above to unhide anything from Facebook.
Reasons Why You Should Unhide A Post On Facebook
If you have hidden postings on Facebook, there’s a good likelihood there’s a reason for it. However, you may have an equally compelling reason to revive the post. These might be the reasons:
- Hiding a Facebook post is as simple as a single click, and posts can get accidentally hidden.
- You no longer consider it sensitive information. You’ve had enough time to think about it, and you no longer believe the post is damaging to your image.
- You want to tell your audience about a fact or an occurrence. You may wish to eliminate specific memories from all platforms if you are emotionally driven. You could reconsider your decision once you’ve calmed down.
Be confident that you want a specific post back on your timeline before making it public again. Although it’s not a bad idea to rethink your decision to keep anything concealed from public view, don’t bring it back if you’ll regret it later.
Finally, you might have to delete a Facebook post entirely. Consider concealing a post before deleting it from your page. Because you can unhide a post on Facebook, this function adds the possibility of temporarily erasing material. That’s all. We hope you were able to successfully unhide your photographs, comments, and other items from your Facebook timeline after using our approach. Be cautious the next time you hide something because unhiding a post on Facebook is time-consuming!